Monday, July 19, 2010

Post-post partum depression



After a few days of feeling much better, the anxiety crept up on me again. Not as bad as before, but enough to make me feel really low. Getting help is my new strategy, so I got a new prescription for anti anxiety medication. It really did work wonders and I hope I am going to stay functional now. Kelly's work have been so understanding, but now he really needs to go back. I feel confident enough at the moment, so let's hope for the best!
Today is Superdad's Birthday! Hooray for him! We love him dearly, what a guy! Best ever!
He got a nice Swedish massage this morning, new fancy underwear and a whole bunch of things from his Dad! We are ready to go to dinner soon at his favorite restaurant, so all in all, it should be a good day for him! Ella is happy and cuter every day! She loves dancing with her Dad! Hate to say it, but she is already a Daddy's girl... But mommy loves her dearly too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! What an amazing Daddy you are! Ella is one lucky lady to have you in her life...and Jesse - well no words can describe your courage, your tenacity, and your commitment to your family! Mazel Tov to you all! Your loving sister, jenna

Mona said...

Baby Ella sure looks cuter every time I see her. The little tractor dress fits nicely and goes with the birthday dance with superdaddy.
See you soon.