Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ella takes a bath!



As you may have heard, the baby blues hit me quite hard and I have been having a hard time adjusting to my new life as a mom. I had no idea that it could feel this way, but I am sure it will go away. The sooner the better!
Ella is a very good baby though! And today she got her first bath! She sleeps well and she doesn't really cry much either. We're getting to know each other and I'm learning to interpret what it is that she wants when she cries. Daddy is going back to work full time so mommy'd better figure this out soon!
Grandpa Mike and Heidi are here to visit and we are enjoying the island together! And here's a piccie of the new car, Leslie's Special!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Looks like sweet Ella loves taking baths. Love Grandma. See you soon.