Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!



'Tis the season to be Jolly! We are certainly jolly! Thank you for all the wonderful Christmas presents! I am so stoked to have some clothes that will actually fit me for a while! We love our new Moomin-coasters! And I got a webcamera so let's skype everybody!! We have apparently been really good this last year.
On the bump-front, not much new. It keeps growing at a steady pace and sucking most of my energy out of me. Kel started talking to it too, but I don't think he's getting much response yet. It has feet and hands and even nails now and it is three months along. We have another appointment with the doctor on Monday, so maybe we'll have an update then.
Otherwise, we missed you all this Christmas! Hope to see more of you next year!

1 comment:

sandiellaandersson said...

Jag har nu installerat Skype på Macan, Sandiella heter jag. Säg till när du installerat osv så skajpar vi!