Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bump-date January 9th 2010! 14 weeks



Finally! An update on the bump! Nothing nearly as exciting is happening in our lives right now. Christmas was awesome and New Years too. Very mellow, the latter. We had a great fondue dinner at the Melting Pot that we can't afford repeating until next year... It was good though!
As for resolutions for 2010 I promised to get bigger. Since this year is going to be hard enough, why not promise something easy? Kel's resolution is work-related so no need to discuss here.
Well, the bump gets bigger but I am still surfing. I guess I can for another month or so, so far so good. But I only go if I am absolutely sure I am going to make it. And I think Bobobel is liking it!
Also, A BIG thank you to Linda & Daniel for the supercool photoprinter!!! And another round of applause and thanks to Jenna, Bil, Liam and Nate for all the too cute pressies for the bump!

2 comments:

sandiellaandersson said...

Det tar sig, knubbis! Du får såga ett hål i din bräda så magen får plats!

Anonymous said...

Hi, guys! on your blog site! how fun! you are looking GREAT, jess! love the pics of the "bump"! Baby Bobo is looking happy in his/her home! Tell Kel to read those books to the baby - we picked liam and nate's favorites and some of mine! love to all of you, jenna