Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bingo checks into the Marriott!






Maybe I haven't told you, but we were actually checked into the Marriott when we took the pregnancy test and we haven't been there since. Apart from me going there everyday for work, but you know what I mean. So we checked in again. 6th floor ocean front! Full kitchen and jacuzzi tub! Awesome! The belly has grown to gigantic proportions! Well, 56 days to go now, which means that I was almost 32 weeks in the pictures. How much bigger can I possibly get?

3 comments:

sandiellaandersson said...

Verkar lyxigt det där, jag kommer! Det ser dessutom som du har tre bröst på första bilden, snyggt. I helgen har vi haft sommarvärme i Ume, nästan som på Maui. Dessutom så är Bingos present snart klar att läggas på lådan. Några saker (lätta sådana) som du vill ha med i paketet?

Mona said...

Awsome, wish we could join you instead of staying here in the cold south of Sweden and yes you will expand a little more, dear Jessie. Take care you 3.

Mike + Heidi said...

Wow! Looks like a great mini-vacation.