Friday, May 28, 2010

34 weeks!


Bingo is coming soon! Only 42 days left until the ETA! We are so excited! We are planning our baby shower on Monday! Actually, baby shower/art show by the pool! Bingo does everything in style, of course.
Other than that we are trying to find a new car, which proved harder than we thought. So no luck yet, but we're not in that much of a hurry. I really liked the Nissan Xterra, but it doesn't seem like it is in the cards for us. So we keep looking.
I try to stay in good prego shape by swimming, it is so nice to feel weightless for a moment!
Loving having a pool! Bingo is loving it too!

2 comments:

MONA said...

Looks great in the swimmingpool. Lucky you to have one. Love you.

Mike and Heidi said...

I agree the weightless feeling is great. I love swimming in Nancy' pool or the ocean when I get a chance. Can't wait to see you and Kel and hopefully Bingo