Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

What a Wonderful day! Presents in the morning and I got lots of great things. First thing was a big box and Ella popped out of it! Haha! Best present!New pair of sandals! My hubby got me a pair of Rainbow sandals! Wow! I got a new charm for my charm bracelet and a lot of other great gifts! I am so lucky!
Being my brithday, I was in charge, so I decided that we should hike Swinging Bridges. We have nevever seen as much water there. It was beautiful! We didn't quite go all the way, we didn't want to risk fording the stream with Ella on the back.











After the hike, we went back and dressed up to go out for dinner at Lahaina Grill. It was delicious! It was a great day! And happy anniversary to us as well! Eight years!

1 comment:

Mona Andersson said...

Vilken fantastisk födelsedag och bröllopsdag! Ella ser ut att gilla alla festligheter och upptåg ni hittar på. Kram på er alla 3.